- 8,917 hits
I don't hate enough time to run it all, want to write for this blog??
(click images to direct link )
photos with no specifications about the smena used are waiting authors comfirmation. thanks.
the last ones
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Belair with 35mm Film 24 de May de 2013Who doesn't have a 35mm back for Belair? Maybe you can try this tipster. Some tools you need to prepare: 1. Black tape 2. Sponge 3. Tape 4. Scissors Follow these steps: 1. You need to cut sponge sufficiently. At the top give more sponge than at the bottom. 2. At the right side of camera, you have to tape 35mm film to the empty cartridge 120mm so the fil […]
- Baggu x Lomography Rumble Winners Announcement! 23 de May de 2013You showed us your photographs that capture the wild colors of the earth! See who the winners are of our rumble and some sweet bags from BAGGU!We celebrated Earth Day 2013 by having a rumble all about the Wild Colors of our earth! BAGGU makes earth friendly bags from nylon, canvas, and leather in wonderful colors, so we were excited to partner with them and […]
- Midnight's Children X Lomography Winner's Announcement! 23 de May de 2013We loved looking through your submissions that captured the look, feel, and spirit of India!Lomography is ecstatic to celebrate the premier of Deepa Mehta’s new film, Midnight’s Children! For this rumble, you had to send in photographs that embodied the beauty and culture of India. Our grand prize winner: Photo by kylev75 He will receive: A copy of Midnight’ […]
- Most Popular Photo Last Year: May 23, 2012 23 de May de 2013Experimenting with films once in a while is a cool thing to add a little spice to your photos, don’t you think? Photo by darwin1974 It hones our creativity skills just a little bit. And it helps us meet awesome people as well! Here’s a cool tipster shared to us by one amazing lomographer, darwin1974! This one also became last year’s most popular photo! Congr […]
- Most Popular Photo Last Year: May 23, 2012 23 de May de 2013We do tons of tips and tricks to be able to achieve not only beautiful Lomographs but unique looking ones, too!And this one just looks like a print-out showered with warm water colours. Just perfect for that amusing flower! Great work, darwin1974! Photo by darwin1974 Photo shot with a Minolta SRT 101 using Kodak Gold 200 film.
- Photographer Makes Tintypes Out of Old, Rusty Cans 23 de May de 2013While the "tin" in tintype gives a clue on the taking medium of the age-old photographic process, it seemed to have sparked an interesting concept and idea in photographer David Emitt Adams. Take a look at his interesting work after the jump!Traditional tintypes involve developing images over black iron plates coated with collodion and photosensiti […]
- Lomopedia: Reflex Korelle 23 de May de 2013Another camera that hailed from Dresden, Germany, the Reflex-Korelle was among the earliest 6x6cm SLR cameras. Find out more about this medium format SLR camera in this installment of Lomopedia! To browse this gallery please read this post on our website Released in 1935 by Franz Kochmann Fabrik Photographischer Apparate (later renamed to Korelle-Werk G. H. […]
- Lomopedia: Sprocket Rocket 23 de May de 2013Enjoy a super-panoramic view of the world with our series of Sprocket Rocket cameras and accessories! The Sprocket Rocket takes extended photos with standard 35mm film.These cameras have a super-wide lens which exposes the whole width of film, including its sprocket holes. To browse this gallery please read this post on our website Launch yourself into a new […]
- Throwback Thursday: Video Calls in the 50s and Other Inventions 23 de May de 2013This Thursday’s throwback is all about the off-beat and the unusual innovations from the late 1940s and beyond!At the rate that technology is advancing these days, seeing photos of inventions and technological trends from the earlier part of the century gives us the slight feeling of disbelief and surrealness. In fact, this article by the Business Insider th […]
- Daily Picks from the Sales Section: The World Through A Plastic Lens Book 23 de May de 2013Whether you are a novice or a connoisseur of all things Holga, your library is incomplete without this stunning hardcover! Now on the Daily Picks: The World Through A Plastic Lens book! To browse this gallery please read this post on our website Edited by Adam Scott, The World Through A Plastic Lens is a great big lomo book dedicated to the plastic fantastic […]
- Belair with 35mm Film 24 de May de 2013